Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order and your experience with Advanced Physique Nutrition (APN). Depending on the reason for the return and the condition of the product, there may be several options available to you.
- If you would like to return an unopened product for any reason, we can issue a refund to your method of payment less the cost of shipment.
- If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, arrives after its expiration date, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement right away and provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. and E.U. customers to retrieve the item.
- If a clothing item (i.e., belt, posing suit, shirt, etc.) doesn’t fit properly, we’ll gladly issue an in-store credit to your account for a different size, but must charge for the new shipping fee and the return shipping cost.
- If the item you would like to return was ordered more than three months ago, or if the item was purchased using in-store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
To begin processing any type of return, please contact our Customer Service team and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product.
To speed up the returns process, please return the product along with a copy of your invoice to the same warehouse that shipped your original order with “Attention: Returns” on the address label. To determine which warehouse shipped your package, look at the top left corner of the shipping label on the outside of box or on the packing slip sent inside the box. To find the address for each warehouse location, visit our warehouse locations page.
When returning an item, we highly recommend using a shipping method that provides step-by-step tracking information to help ensure its safe arrival. We are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed by our warehouse, we can issue the refund or award the in-store credit to your account. Please note that we are unable to accept returns that are dropped off by a customer at any of our warehouse locations.
Domestic & European Union Customers
We provide return shipping labels for products that were shipped incorrectly (i.e., wrong item delivered, defective or damaged items, products that arrive after the expiration date). We do not issue return labels for issues with taste or lack of results from a product, and the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping when returning these items.
To request a return shipping label, or for more information about our Returns Policy, please contact our Customer Service department anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide return shipping labels for customers outside the United States. If you have a problem with a product, please contact our award winning Customer Service department. We’d love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information about our refund policy, including expected processing times, please visit our Refunds page. If you have any additional questions, or to begin processing a return, please contact our award winning Customer Service department. We’d love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you are due a refund, most often it is processed within 2-5 business days and issued to the payment account used for the original purchase.
- If you originally paid for your order using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal, it may take up to five additional business days before the refund is reflected on your account statement.
- If the original account is closed, or if the card used has expired, we will issue your refund through the mail as a check within 7-14 business days.
- If you originally paid using a secure form of payment, such as a wire transfer, Western Union, or money order, the refund is sent by mail to your shipping address as a check within 7-14 business days.
European Union Customers
When you are due a refund, it will be processed back to your original form of payment no later than 14 days after we are notified of the return. Refunds or in-store credit awards will be issued upon receiving a written statement (which may include a tracking number or invoice) from a recognized postal or transport provider which specifies both the sender and recipient, or once we have received and processed the return at our warehouse. The amount refunded or issued as an in-store credit is for the price of the returned product and the cost of shipping that item to you.
Unfortunately, when you are due a refund, there are many external factors that can impact how long it takes for a refund to process back to your account. Every bank handles transactions differently; some are returned quickly, while others can take an extended period of time. Once we have refunded the transaction on our end, it could take anywhere from 4-25 business days to be reflected on your account.
We are unable to send checks internationally. If your payment account is closed, or if you paid using a secure form of payment, please contact our Customer Service department so we can work with you to find the best option for processing your refund.
For more information on processing a return, please visit our Returns Policy page. For further assistance, please contact our award winning Customer Service department. We’d love to help you anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.